[hylafax-users] special settings for jobs sent by mail

Hi All.

I have Hylafax 4.1.2 server on RedHat 7.3 machine with RocketModem II board
(6 modems).
Our company uses it as both broadcast server and regular faxing. It's always
load by bulk jobs (with priority 191), but sometimes we need to send , let's
call it, regular faxes. In order to increase fax rate for bulk jobs I did
setup of MaxTries and MaxDials: "2". Also I setup NoCarrierRetrys: "0".
My question is about regular faxes. We are using mail2fax method in order to
send regular faxes. And we need that it'll be delivered because of we know
that remote faxmachine exists for sure. But everything can happen and
perhaps 2 tries are not enough. Is it possible to setup
MaxTries/MaxDials/NoCarrierRetrys for email-to-fax gateway different from
"default" ones.
Or is it possible to setup these parameters for particular modem and then
ask Hylafax to send all jobs came by email via that particular modem.
Is it possible to solve this problem in general?

I'll be appreciate for any answer and advice (even "No way" :-))

Best regards,
Vlad Shalamov.