Re: [hylafax-users] ..etc/dialrules will not used

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:37:45 +0200 (MEST), Marc Hansen <marc.hansen@gmx.de>
wrote:

>  Hello,
>I try to send a fax over an ISDN-Card AVM v2. and Hylafax 4.1.2
>My Problem is that the file etc/dialrules will not be read.

1) have you put it in the etc/config.<devid> file
2) AFAIK, if you use the capi avm stuff, the faxsend HylaFAX binary is not
used, and a custom isdn faxsend is used in its place; are you sure this
faxsend supports dialrules?

--
giulioo@pobox.com