[hylafax-users] legal size

I've read through the archives about faxing legal size faxes, but the archives haven't helped me, so I'm going to throw this question out there.   I'm trying to send legal size faxes using either whfc or w2hfax.  I know that whfc only lets you choose Letter or A4, so I went into the pagesizes file and changed the spec for A4 to the values given for legal. I also tried giving letter and default these same values. None of that worked.  I would like to be able to choose between the two (letter and legal) but if that is not possible, just faxing in legal would be acceptable.  Can anyone offer any advice? I'm using the 4.1.1 Debian package for Hylafax. I'll be glad to provide any logs or other info that anyone thinks is needed.

Thanks.

Trey Nolen