[hylafax-users] Only half TIFFs on SuSE Linux 7.2 and Hylafax 4.1BETA2

Hello everyone,
I'm using Hylafax 4.1BETA2 on my SuSE Linux 7.2 and I have the following
problem:

Every time I receive a fax and I print it I only have the first 30% of
the fax at the bottom of  my print. If I check the .tiff file in my
spool directory, it's incomplete too.
The log-file for the session reveals no errors.

I've checked every mailinglist and tried google but I don't find
anything helpful.

Help very much appreciated,

Thanks in Advance,

Ole Bahlmann