Re: [hylafax-users] Why the cid not logging in log/cxxxxxx file???

On 2002.06.15 09:17 rateng wrote:
> hi, how are you..
>
> I look for the mail-list of Hylafax ,but I don't understand
> Why the cid not logging in log/cxxxxxx file?
> The following is my config.ttys0 configing:
>
> ServerTracing:          8
> SessionTracing:         11
>
> RingsBeforeAnswer:      2
>

> #QualifyCID:            etc/cid         # CID access control list file

This is commented.  It needs to be uncommented.  However, QualifyCID
belongs in etc/config not etc/config.ttyS0.

> CIDName:                "NumName = "     # pattern string for phone
> number info
> CIDNumber:              "Number = "     # pattern string for identity
> info
>
> LogFacility:            daemon
>
> I find no "NumName = " and "Number = " char in the log/cXXXXXX logfile.

Because it shows up in the server log (/var/log/messages).  The Caller-ID
only shows up in the session log in the faxrcvd call after QualifyCID and
CIDName/CIDNumber are functional.

Lee.