[hylafax-users] cutting top text on tiff-file

Title: cutting top text on tiff-file

Hi.
I have a problem when I try to send a tiff-file with Hylafax.
On the fax-machine the top text with logo is overwritten by the "LocalIdentifier" and the "TagLineFormat" .  When I remove this ( LocalIdentifier and TagLineFormat ) in the config.ttyXX  I get the top text and logo on the top of the fax but still I will like some more space on the top of the page.  Printing the tiff file is also OK.

I have tried this with both Hylafax version 4.1 and  4.1-200 , but with the same result.
I was testing this a year ago with the same tiff document and then I believe that the result was OK, but I'm not sure about the Hylafax version this test was using.

The tiff-file is generated outside Hylafax.

How can I solve this problem and also use the "LocalIdentifier" and the "TagLineFormat".

Regards
Atle Saltermark
Norway