Re: [hylafax-users] HYLAFAX-4.1-16SUSE.I386 under SuSe 7.2pro

Hello from Hamburg,

next try without pressing the wrong keys....

>>Hi!
>>
>>1) After having installed and configured the .rpm, I
>>couldn´t start it. I found out,
>>that /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions is missing. I don´t know,
>>if I really need it, but obviously it blocks a start of
>>hylafax.
>>
>>2) Also, the command "rchylafax start|stop|restart etc." is
>>missing as well. Obviously, it hasn´t been added to the
>>path it should has been.
>>
>>I´m a newbee, I don´t know where to start about that. Can
>>somebody help?

>It's possible that I didn't make the SuSE RPM properly. Any other SuSE
users have problems with the 4.1-16 RPM?

It seems, that you've used the RedHat startcript under /etc/rc.d/init.d in
the SuSE RPM.

Is the a corrected RPM available this time?

Greetz, Sönke