[hylafax-users] MT1932ZDX, FreeBSD 4.5, Hylafax 4.1.2

I have been using a USR Sportster and keep having problems. So I looked on Hylafax sight for the best modem and saw that the MT1932ZDX did not have any issues, so I got one. Now I get the faxes just fine but the tif files are corrupted. Actually If you send a fax then the next fax you received will be okay but the rest will be corrupt. I think it has something to do with the modem initialization string. Here is my config.cuaa0 file.

#
# Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
# Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
# HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and
# its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
# that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in
# all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names of
# Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or
# publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written
# permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
# WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#
# IN NO EVENT SHALL SAM LEFFLER OR SILICON GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
# OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
# WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
# LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
# OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#

#
# Configuration for a Multi-Tech MT1432, MT224BA, and MT1932ZDX modems.
#
# MT1432 firmware rev 0307 I or newer
# MT132BG rev 0109A
# MT1932ZDX rev 0109H
#
# Note that MT1432 modems come in several varieties:
#
# MT1432BA uses Rockwell data pump
# MT1432BA/A uses AT&T data pump
# MT1432BG MT1432BA tweaked for German FCC
# MT1432MK (for UK?)
#
# The modem has been tried with both XON/XOFF and RTS/CTS flow
# control; this configuration is for hardware flow control.
#
#
CountryCode: 1
AreaCode: 316
FAXNumber: 1.316.945.4645
LongDistancePrefix: 1
InternationalPrefix: 011
DialStringRules: etc/dialrules
ServerTracing: 1
SessionTracing: 11
RecvFileMode: 0600
LogFileMode: 0600
DeviceMode: 0600
RingsBeforeAnswer: 1
SpeakerVolume: off
GettyArgs: "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier: PropertySVCS
TagLineFont: etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat: "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages: 50
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType: Class2 # use class 2 interface
ModemRate: 19200 # lock rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl: rtscts # default
#
ModemHardFlowCmd: AT&E4 # hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd: AT&E5 # software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd: AT&D3 # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd: AT&C1 # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FAA=1 # enable adaptive-answer in class 2
#
# NB: some models get confused by @ in ModemDialCmd
#
ModemDialCmd: ATDT%s # T for tone dialing
#
Class2RecvDataTrigger: "\022" # character sent to modem to start recv