[hylafax-users] Fax number in subject

Hi

Sorry for this newby questions, but is there a way to have Hylafx get
e-mail over it's own POP3 account and let it send the e-mail to a
faxnumber, which it can found in the subject?

My problem is, that the webserver, which should send the e-mails based
on a web-form has no ISDN Card, so I want to install a fax server at
home and let the cgi script send the e-mails to my home box where
hylafax resides.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Please respond to my e-mail address (andre@dieball.net) because I don't