[hylafax-users] Cannot remove jobs, not even if admin ..

Hi.

I created a admin user with 'faxadduser -a admin-passwd' but it keeps
telling me that

[root@maia root]# faxrm -a 7
Password:
Admin failed: 530 Password incorrect.

and I can assure it's not a typing error. If I try to not use the -a
option I get:

[root@maia root]# faxrm 7
504 Cannot kill job: Operation not permitted.

The job was sent by the user 'faxer' which does not exist on the system.
Must there also be a system account named 'faxer'? and then login with
that account.

Thanks

--
                 Antonio Gennarini