[hylafax-users] Cypheus problems

Does anyone have Cypheus working correctly? I installed it on a Win2K
workstation and basically, it runs. My problems are:

1. I can not get it to let me delete a fax. I click 'delete', the screen
refreshes, but it is still there. No error in any log that I can find,
it just ignores me.

2. I can not get the phonebook to connect to a Sybase ASA database using
the ODBC connections. I use the ODBC connection in other programs so I
know it is fine. Cypheus keeps telling me I have the wrong user/pwd.

3. Where can I find documentation/examples of how to set it up with lots
of users? permissions, settings, etc.

- Gary