[hylafax-users] Setting up on a Debian machine

I have installed Hylafax using Debian's 'apt-get', later I removed Hylafax, thinking that I could re-install it latter. Again, using 'apt-get', I reinstalled Hylafax, but this time I was not asked any configuration questions, I found this a bit odd but I did not care at the time. Now that I want to use 'sendfax' or any other of applications that come with Hylafax I am asked to enter a password. Needless to say, no matter what password I enter it is always rejected.
I tried to correct this problem by RE-configuring the installation, but there is no configuration file, at least one that I could recognize. For instance, I looked for something like 'hylafaxsetup' or 'haylafaxconfigure', but to no avail.
Can someone tell me what I can do to RE-configure hylafax once it has been RE-INSTALLED using 'apt-get'?

Thanks

--
if(request == games) return getNintendo64();

if((request == programming) && (user == smart)) return getLinux();
else return getMicrosoft();