Re: [hylafax-users] No carrier detected Zyxel Elite 2864I

En réponse à Gianluca Simoni <gianluca.simoni@cstnet.it>:

Yes , I remember that on my firsts tryes!
When I was calling from a phone line or fax line , the modem was not
able to answer !
I was trying to get the MSN number called!

I thought that if I had no trace in the logs of My system it was
because of a modem problem only!
I realised next that the modem was not well configured (I meen in the
hardware form) cause zyxel modem need to have the ISDN number into is
memory to respond to the call (he respond to the number it was
affected for , you know).

I invite you to see my OPENOFFICE 1.0 (www.openoffice.org)
presentation of our installation of HYLAFAX with ISDN zyxel2864I
modem and distpatching faxes on called (MSN) numbers.
You will see somes screens of the configuration of zyxel, cause you
have to install the software who come into a CDRom with your zyxel
Elite on a Win9x PC for doing that !
Courage !
A bientôt!

Xavier.