Re: [hylafax-users] error access to fax server

--- Sittikorn Phoksombut <sittikornp@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I setup Hylafax server and I see problem error
> message log
>
> Jun  4 14:41:14 faxserv HylaFAX[6442]: Access
> control file not mode 600; access denied.

Oh dear...Hylafax is telling you what and where is the
problem...:-))). Another lazy boy(or girl). I answer a
simillar question in May thread. But here we go again.

chmod 600 $HYLAFAX/etc/hosts.hfaxd
chow uucp.uucp $HYLAFAX/etc/hosts.hfaxd

> I use WHFC software connect to Hylafax server
> I can't access to fax server and error with  " User
> uthaip access denind."
>
> thank you
> P. Sittikorn

And you are doing well. WHFC is one of my favourite
apps for windows, guess why :-). Next time search in
the mailling list

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/index.html

 or in the FAQ

http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/index.html. You will