[hylafax-users] Large Fax Setup Question

Hi,

I'm currently running HylaFax 4.1 on a FreeBSD box,
with 2 external analog modems. Our company wants to
connect more departments to the fax platform.

I have 2 questions:

1] I'm currently doing fax sorting (each department
has it's own number, and queue) based upon the
$DEVICE variable in the faxrcvd-script.

Is it possible to sort (/route) faxes based upon the
number the fax was sent to instead of the device-id.

2] We want to connect at least 8 numbers to the fax
server. The least worst option is currently a Stallion
Technologies EasyConnect 8/32 serial multicard, because
it is supported natively in FreeBSD with the stl(4) driver.
And then connect 8-16 external modems to it.

I'd rather go for onboard modems though, so can anyone
recommend some PRI-Card (ISDN) or Onboard Multimodem cards?
(which would be guaranteed to work without to much hassle,
on GNU/Linux or *BSD).

Thanks!

Jurriaan de Boer