Re: [hylafax-users] USR Message Modem fax storage ability

> all the default values. As I use Suse 7.2 my serial port has an alias
> called 'modem'. So the config file is called config.modem.

suse be fore 7.3 comes with a problematic version of hylafax, you should
think about an upgarde to 4.1.2.

their are some problems with the /dev/modem alias, you may search
the mailing list archive, AFAIR you must take care that you do not mix
the alias and the real name. Best to do not use aliases at all.

Bernd