Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with USR modems ?

At 09:37 AM 11/19/01 +0100, S. Ancelot wrote:
>Hi,
>As I have already noticed here, for USR modem to run , you must disable
blacked
>number feature that is  buggy , the following line is needed in your
>config.ttySx file :
>
>ModemResetCmds:         ATS40=2S25=20
>
>That must solve your problem.

S25=20 is the default for USR modems.
S40 is a "reserved" feature in my USR manuals.  Do you have the
documentation for this?  I.e.:

S25:  "blacked number feature" - prevents the modem from repeatedly dialing
the same number
	0 - ignore
	1 - enable (default)
	2 - disable