Re: [hylafax-users] No Cover Sheets

> Hmmm... it's possible you might have gotten trapped in the coverpg vs
> faxcover.ps version incompatibility, the logging of which is rough at
> best.

Hmm, could also be related to the fact that 'locate faxcover' returns:
/usr/bin/faxcover
/usr/share/man/man1/faxcover.1hylafax.gz

Seems the dpkg of this is broken then?

> If this is a new install, might we inquire why you didn't just go
> directly to 4.1.0?  There's a *passel* of changes in there, and it *is*
> considered a production quality release.

'apt-get install hylafax-server hylafax-client hylafax-doc' gave me 4.0.
I hate Debian, but it's for work and I don't get a choice...

Ross Vandegrift
ross@willow.seitz.com