[hylafax-users] No Cover Sheets

Hello all,

	I'm working on setting up a central fax transmission system for our company using HylaFax.  I have the basic stuff setup and working quite nicely.  sendfax and me email -> fax setup work nicely.  However, I cannot get cover pages generated.  I've tested sendfax without '-n', and when that didn't work I added 'AutoCoverPage Yes' to /etc/hylafax/config.  The output of sendfax -v shows the following:

$ sendfax -d 6102682229 -R -v
... [dialrules stuff]
CONVERT "/usr/sbin/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold   -Ml=0.4in -p 11 -s default >/tmp//faxsndBIjjjb </tmp//sndfaxq8TD7g"
Apply DisplayNumber rules to "6102682229"
--> return result "6102682229"
COVER SHEET "/usr/bin/faxcover -f 'ross' -n '6102682229' -s 'default' -p '1'"
request id is 19 (group id 19) for host localhost (1 file)

It would appear that the cover sheet is being generated without problems here, but I only get the body of the transmission out of the fax machine.  I'm not using any custom fax cover sheet generation setups - this is Debian stable, hylafax 4.0pl2.  Any idea why this is crapping out?

Ross Vandegrift