From: drewdesign
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Modem lights

I've got a Practical Peripherals 14.4 External modem and a hypersensitive boss.
The CD led seems to stay on when the modem is not in use. He is worried about hackers.
What does this light mean? Should it be on all the time?
Also sometimes the OH light is on.
Where can I get a list of what the led lights mean?
These are my leds:
MR  TR  HS  OH  CD  TX  RX  AA
Practicl Peripherals is out of business and there is no site.
Thanks
-Andrew