Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Alternatives

Check into lightning Fax (http://www.lightningfax.com)
        CR

Sean Abrahams - FABS ITC wrote:

>I've finally discovered that I'm most likely SOL for using Hylafax due to
>our strange hardware setup here. I was wondering if anyone out there had any
>positive experiences with other hostfax solutions. We're currently running
>RightFax with Brooktrout Analog DID cards and are looking to upgrade.
>Sticking with RightFax will cost around $20,000 so I'm looking for an
>alternative. Was hoping to use Hylafax, but oh well. Anyone out there used
>Zetafax or any other comparable solution?
>
>Needs to:
>- Handle Analog DID of 100 #'s and forward to appropriate email according to
>DNIS
>- Handle customizations for in-house software integration (interact easy
>with scripts, etc)
>- Cost less than $20,000 for hardware and software
>
>I'm assuming if it can cover these three bases, it will cover the rest of
>our needs.
>
>Thanks,
>Sean

There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare
would be produced.  Now, thanks to Usenet, we know this is not true.