Re: [hylafax-users] DID Hardware and Setup

I hope you are not attempting to get that Diva to work with Linux. I
picked up a Diva Server T1/PRI (look on eicon.com it says 'Full Linux
Support') I have been working with Eicon for going on a month now and
they cannot tell my why when the 'supported' drivers are loaded NOTHING
happens... Best of luck to you however. If you DO get it working please
let me know how you did.
        CR

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare