[hylafax-users] hfaxd in inetd

Hi there!

I am using hylafax 4.1 + solaris 2.6. Now I trying to start hfaxd via
inetd:
--------
/etc/inetd.conf:
hylafax stream  tcp     nowait  fax     /usr/local/sbin/hfaxd   hfaxd
--------

Such config gives me an error "Login failed: 550 Cannot set privileges."
when i try faxstat.

-------
hylafax stream  tcp     nowait root     /usr/local/sbin/hfaxd   hfaxd
-------

Works fine but I don't like it.

Seems like fax user need a bit more privileges. But what?

Regards
Denis