[hylafax-users] forwarding client emails to be faxed.

Help;

I am currently running Hylafax on a Solaris 8 server. I am able to send and receive faxes using  modems/ normal fax.

I need to be able to send emails from PC's to the hylafax server and have the hylafax server send these out as faxes. I have tried to implement this using the instructions in the mailfax.sh (sendmail) information. I am able to send faxes out from the local server (hylafax)  using the faxmail command, but I have not figured out how to send incoming client emails to a fax.  Have I not configured sendmail.cf properly? etc?

Thanks for your help,

Joseph Outen
jouten@ecindx.com