Re: [hylafax-users] etc/xferfaxlog is empty

> I have just installed HylaFAX 4.1 (from the sources) on my Linux SuSE 7.2
> box. I use HylaFAX together with capi4linux and capi4hylafax to connect to an
> ISDN-Fritz!Card (AVM).
> Sending a fax works well.
>
> But there is no HylaFAX activity log in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog!!!
>
> Is this a bug/feature in the new HylaFAX version? Is it because of the
> combination with SuSE 7.2 plus Fritz!Card?

I guess because of fritz, from

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2001-05/msg00255.html

Improvements/New features:
* Add HylaFAX accounting to c2faxsend and c2faxrcvd. To enable
accounting you will need compiled HylaFAX sources (configure
option 	--with-hylafax-srcdir). See xferfaxstats(1m) for
information about accounting.