[hylafax-users] Linux & "ELSA MicroLink ISDN PCI" for faxing and Net access?

Hello.

I am considering the use of the "ELSA MicroLink ISDN PCI" (product info:
http://www.elsa.com/international/europe/produkte/isdn/ml_isdn_pci.htm)
with the following scheme: dual channel ISDN service with fax service (s/w:
HylaFAX v4.1) on 1 B channel and Internet access on the other B channel
(s/w: isdn4Linux).  This will run in a Linux (RedHat v7.1 w/ current
kernel) box.

Can anyone see any problems with this scheme?  This is a lot of components
working together and I have zero experience with ISDN, so my confidence in
this is shakey.  Any advice, comments, or word of caution would be very
welcome.

Thanks.