From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@deanox.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 4:32 AM
To: michele; hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] sent faxes are shorter than original

At 01:18 AM 8/27/01 +0200, michele wrote:
>> RedHat Linux 7.0 with hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm, with libtiff 3.5.5-7 and
>> ghostscript 5.50-8, modem ELSA Microlink 56K Fun (class 2) (i know it's
>not a good fax-modem...hoping to do it with this modem)
>>
>> I've read FAQ with a topic similar to mine, but that's not my problem...
>> the ps file in docq folder is correct, right size (height & width), but
>the
>> outgoing fax looks like the one attached (sorry for the 15K...)
>> the fax begins with the first line of the original and ends with the last
>> line of the original, but lines in the page are something like vertically
>> compressed and cut. This appens whether i send ps, pdf, docs, etc. from
>Word
>> 2000, Acrobat 4 through whfc or from server with comman line sendfax...

We just saw this before.  I think that the person solved it by switching to
Class 1.

You may want to check the recent archives.

Lee.

====
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If this message is received by anyone other than the intended recipient(s),
please forward it to postmaster@iacl.co.uk and then delete it from your
computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. IAC Limited does
not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was
sent.

Visit our web site at www.iacl.co.uk
For product information please e-mail info@iacl.co.uk