[hylafax-users] where does my fax get stuck/lost ??

Hello!
to send a fax via sambafax is working absolutly fine. My config files look exactly like the ones on. http://www.purpel3.com/sambafax/
When i wanna fax it via sambafax i can see, due to TOP, that smbd is working, caus eitīs on 1.1% after a few secs it goes down to 0% again, which must mean that samba get the fax.
But it wonīt forward it. Is this line responsible for the forward (in /smb.conf)?:
path = /var/spool/lpd/lp
after that it get īs to the printer (etc/printcap)
:if=/var/spool/fax/bin/sambafax
well, i canīt get further than smbd, i donßīt know where my fax gets stuck.
the debug modus of sambafax wonīt give me infos at all, and in mail/root and /log/messages is everything fine!

Can someone help me or give me a hint?

Spiekey ;)