[hylafax-users] Faxq process broken

Hi,

Please help me....

After lots of trialing various options (original system rh6.2
HylaFAX 4.0pl2) upgraded to 4.1 and broke the server big time!

What I have now done is to remove all instances (as far as I know) of the
software and reinstalled the 4.0pl2 rpm.

The server runs fine (i.e. can telnet in or use whfc to obtain status),
until a fax is sent. At this stage it stalls and seems to do nothing with
the fax. No log file is created.
The faxq process is listed by top as using all available processor power
(i.e running 98+ %).

Any ideas, flashes of brilliance etc would be gratefully accepted by this
absolute Linux novice to get our fax server running again.

TIA

Warren.

This email and any files sent with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which they are  addressed.

If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender.

This footnote also confirms that all e-mail messages and attachments sent to
or by the B&M Group are scanned for viruses for your safety by Mailscan..

www.mailscan.deerfield.com