[hylafax-users] Problems configuring 4.1

I am having problems configuring hylafax 4.1 on my machine, everytime I run
it it comes up with the following:

./configure: test: argument expected

I am running Solaris 8.
I first tried it with the solaris test program, then I tried the gnu test
program and both came up with the error. The config.log doesn't list
anything so I can't tell on which test statement it is dying on. If anyone
knows how to fix this problem please let me know.

Thanx