Re: [hylafax-users] Faxcron

At 04:51 PM 8/17/01 +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I would like that Faxcron does not remove faxes from the received folder
>(I want to do that by hand). I know that I can give an option "-rcv n",
>what says that Faxcron will remove faxes after n days. I could use
>"100000" for very many days, but is it possible to use something (maybe
>"0") so that it will never remove faxes from the received folder?

'faxcron -rcv 0' will empty the recvq/* completely.  It will not function
as you desire.  Using "100000" will cause the system to wait 273 years
before deleting the file.  I don't think that should be a problem for
you... unless you suspect that your great-great-grandchildren are going to
need these files after then. :-)

Lee.