Re: [hylafax-users] Unspecified Transmit Phase B error

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:28:43 +0200, you wrote:

>We are using HylaFAX 4.1rc2 on a Suse 6.4
If you can, upgrade to 4.1

>We can send faxes, but get some (ca. 50 out of 500) "Unspecified Transmit Phase B error"
if using class2/2.0 try class1 and vice-versa.
if persists, post 0xFFF log to list

>Faxstat always says that it is waiting for modem to come ready, but when a job gets starte
If you are not using faxgetty, this is expected behavior

>Additionally faxes that haven been 3 hours in the queue get deleted, i know that i can specify the parameter in the command line, but can i also set it in an configuration file?
Put into hyla.conf (man sendfax, search hyla.conf to see the path),
KillTime:    "now +24 hours"

--
giulioo@pobox.com