[hylafax-users] Unspecified Transmit Phase B error

Hi All.

We are using HylaFAX 4.1rc2 on a Suse 6.4 System with a Zyxel 2864iD (Firmware: 3.00, ISDN-Port used) and have the following problem:

We can send faxes, but get some (ca. 50 out of 500) „Unspecified Transmit Phase B error", since we installed the new Hylafax. Before we used an older version of Hylafax and it worked without problems since Hylafax refused to speak with the modem...

Faxstat always says that it is waiting for modem to come ready, but when a job gets started the fax get send and after that it returned waiting for modem again:

HylaFAX scheduler on x.y.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.xyz): Waiting for modem to come ready
warp:/usr/local/sbin # sendfax -n -d xxx /usr/src/hylafax-4.1/README
request id is 391 (group id 391) for host localhost (1 file)
warp:/usr/local/sbin # faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on x.y.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.xyz): Initializing server
warp:/usr/local/sbin # faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on x.y.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.xyz): Running and idle
warp:/usr/local/sbin # faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on x.y.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.xyz): Sending job 391
warp:/usr/local/sbin # faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on x.y.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.xyz): Waiting for modem to come ready

Additionally faxes that haven been 3 hours in the queue get deleted, i know that i can specify the parameter in the command line, but can i also set it in an configuration file?

Thanks for help.