[hylafax-users]

Hi All,
I have been using hylafax for some time and it has been working fine.  So I
did a image copy of my hard drive and created another system.  And now when
I try to run hylafax on the new system I get the following message:

Hylafax scheduler on sppwh59: Running
Modem ttyS1 : Initializing Server

It has been stuck on this status and I don't know how to fix this.  I would
appreciate any help.

Thanks,

S.Suhale
IT Manager