Re: [hylafax-users] Faxcron not removing received faxes

If I delete the received fax files manually, though, won't that leave the
HylaFAX logs out of sync with the actually received faxes?  I'm under the
impression that the log and recvq directories should be cleaned at the same
time to keep everything in sync.