[hylafax-users] Faxcron not removing received faxes

Having installed HylaFAX v4.1 via RPM, I have this script that is run daily:

  # cat /etc/cron.daily/hylafax
  #!/bin/sh
  /usr/sbin/faxcron | mail -s "HylaFAX Usage Report" faxmaster
  exit 0

I know that the script is executing correctly because I'm getting the
generated reports.  According the to faxcron man page, one of the actions
performed by fax cron is to:

  "remove received facsimile that are 7 days or older"

So why then do I have received faxes in ~/hylafax/recvq that are older than
7 days?  Today being August 8th, I should not still have those 3 faxes