[hylafax-users] Forcing outgoing faxes to a ttyS0

I apologize if my question has an obvious answer. I have been reading, but
may have overlooked it and I am sort of in crunch time.
I have set up a HylaFax 4.1 server on Red Hat 7.1. Three modems ttyS0-ttyS2,
all multi-tech MT1932ZDX. I have Win9x clients which send via WHFC and
receive via PDF attachments in e-mail. Incoming faxes are routed to one of
two locations based on the device they come in on, they are then forwarded
to their intended recipient manually. The modems ttyS1 and ttyS2 are the
only lines that have incoming numbers. I want to force all faxes to go out
through ttyS0, thus leaving ttyS1 and 2 free to receive faxes. I have
faxgetty running on ttyS1 and ttyS2. I ran faxmodem for ttyS0 based on the
output of probemodem.
[root@mplsfax etc]# /usr/local/sbin/faxmodem -c
'(0-1),(0-5),(0-4),(0-2),(0-2),(0),(0),(0-7)' ttyS0
With the help of the list I configured my dialrules to force a dial 9.
Currently HylaFax is sending with ttyS1 and ttyS2, and ttyS0 is doing
nothing. Issuing the sendfax command to ttyS0 works if I add a 9 to the
number I'm dialing, but dialrules should take care of that, correct? So,
first, does anyone see anything in my config or dialrules which would
explain this? The config files are exact copies of each other, with only
FAXnumber changed, and currently we can send on ttyS1 and ttyS2. Second, how
can I force HylaFAX to use ttyS0 once it is working properly. Would running
faxmodem with a really low priority number work?
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to look at this.

******/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS0*************
# $Id: mt-1432,v 1.1.1.1 1998/10/12 20:47:47 root Exp $
#
# HylaFAX Facsimile Software
#
# Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
# Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
# HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and
# its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
# that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in
# all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names
of
# Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or
# publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written
# permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
# WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#
# IN NO EVENT SHALL SAM LEFFLER OR SILICON GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
# OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
# WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
# LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
# OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#

#
# Configuration for a Multi-Tech MT1432, MT224BA, and MT1932ZDX modems.
#
# MT1432        firmware rev 0307 I or newer
# MT132BG       rev 0109A
# MT1932ZDX     rev 0109H
#
# Note that MT1432 modems come in several varieties:
#
# MT1432BA      uses Rockwell data pump
# MT1432BA/A    uses AT&T data pump
# MT1432BG      MT1432BA tweaked for German FCC
# MT1432MK      (for UK?)
#
# The modem has been tried with both XON/XOFF and RTS/CTS flow
# control; this configuration is for hardware flow control.
#
#
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               952
FAXNumber:              1.952.593.9787
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "BUFFALO WILD WINGS"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface
ModemRate:              38400           # lock rate for DCE-DTE
communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&E4           # hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&E5           # software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or
not)
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1        # enable adaptive-answer in class 2
#
# NB: some models get confused by the @
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s@         # T for tone dialing, @ for silence
#
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  "\022"          # character sent to modem to start
recv

****end of config file********************************************

****/var/spool/hylafax/etc/dialrules*******************
! $Id: dialrules,v 1.1.1.1 1998/10/12 20:47:48 root Exp $
!
! HylaFAX (tm) Dialing String Processing Rules.
!
! This file describes how to process user-specified dialing strings
! to create two items:
!
! CanonicalNumber: a unique string that is derived from all dialing
! strings to the same destination phone number.  This string is used
! by the fax server for ``naming'' the destination.
!
! DialString: the string passed to the modem for use in dialing the
! telephone.  This string should be void of any characters that might
! confuse the modem.
!
Area=${AreaCode}                ! local area code
Country=${CountryCode}          ! local country code
IDPrefix=${InternationalPrefix} ! prefix for placing an international call
LDPrefix=${LongDistancePrefix}  ! prefix for placing a long distance call
!
WS="    "                       ! our notion of white space
!
! Convert a phone number to a canonical format:
!
!
! by (possibly) stripping off leading dialing prefixes for
! long distance and/or international dialing.
!
CanonicalNumber := [
#.*                     =                       ! strip calling card stuff
[abcABC]                = 2                     ! these convert alpha to
numbers
[defDEF]                = 3
[ghiGHI]                = 4
[jklJKL]                = 5
[mnoMNO]                = 6
[prsPRS]                = 7
[tuvTUV]                = 8
[wxyWXY]                = 9
[^+0-9]+                =                       ! strip white space etc.
^${IDPrefix}            = +                     ! replace int. dialing code
^${LDPrefix}            = +${Country}           ! replace l.d. dialing code
^[^+]                   = +${Country}${Area}&   ! otherwise, insert canon
form
]
!
! Process a dialing string according to local requirements.
! These rules do only one transformation: they convert in-country
! international calls to long-distance calls.
!
DialString := [
[-${WS}.]+              =                       ! strip syntactic sugar
[abcABC]                = 2                     ! these convert alpha to
numbers
[defDEF]                = 3
[ghiGHI]                = 4
[jklJKL]                = 5
[mnoMNO]                = 6
[prsPRS]                = 7
[tuvTUV]                = 8
[wxyWXY]                = 9
^[+]${Country}       = ${LDPrefix}           ! long distance call
^[+]                    = ${IDPrefix}           ! international call
^[0-9]{7,}$          = 9,&                   ! add 9 for outside calls
]