[hylafax-users] Problems with WHFC

I have Hylafax 4.0 / Conectiva Linux 5 / kernel 2.2.14. My Windows client
use WHFC 1.0.7.
It works perfectly.
But today, my windows users compose a document, print at fax printer, fill
up the fax number and...... I receive a error message:

"FaxServer.catnet.com.br (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl2) ready"

I click "OK" and receive another error message:

"user faxuser logged in"

O click "OK" another time and receive one more:

"PORT command successful"

After that, the WHFC have the message "No status available". If a use a
prompt command the fax works propertly.
Someone can help me? What´s it?