[hylafax-users] how to go back

Hello,

I compiled HylaFAX 4.1rc1 on my system (SuSE 7.2). To double check a problem
with my modem I like to go back and use the SuSE rmps. So I deleted the
hylafax files in /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/sbin and /var/spool/hylafax and
reinstalled the SuSE rpms. But I must have missed somthing though I can setup
everything without any problems - I can not send a fax due to the following
problem...

linux:~ # sendfax -d 78393 /tmp/testfile.ps
/usr/local/lib/fax/typerules: Can not open type rules file.
Unable to setup file typing and conversion rules
linux:~ #

Does anyone know where this path is stored? I couln't find it. And that the
file is not there - well I delete it to get rid of the compiled version under
/usr/local/...

Thanks a lot
Michael