Re: [hylafax-users] Problem: Hylafax and AVM FritzCard using 2B-Cannels

> I'm using Hylafax with an AVM FritzCard. I installed the CAPI Driver and the
> Capi4Hylafax.
> I can send/receive facsimile... but only one thing at once. What do I need
> to change that the
> HylafaxServer is using both S0-B-Channels at the same time so that I can
> send 2 facsimile at the same time...
> Thanks a lot for any help

RTFM :-)
have a look at the AVM doku
AFAIR you need one faxcapi.conf per b-channel but the better way is to set
a link (must be described in the avm doku, i got it from there)
I do not remeber whether you have to start one daaemon for each b-channel, maybe try this
also.

Bernd