Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

At 01:01 AM 7/29/2001Wait & Find sez:
>Can I use ADSL & hylafax instead of common fax modem
>& hylafax?
>thx
>--

FAXes are sent and received with a fax modem. This is unrelated to ADSL.
You may send faxes whether or not you have ADSL (presumably to connect to
your ISP). In fact you can have two fax modems. One to connect to the
Internet and the other to send and receive faxes. Or you can send and
receive faxes on both modems and not be connected to the Internet.

** L I N U X **  .~.   Paul A. Franz, P.E.      Engineering Software
   The Choice     /V\   Blackdog Software        Network Consulting and Sales
   of the GNU    /( )\  <http://blackdog.bellevue.wa.us/> Custom Web Services
   Generation    ^^-^^  (425) 641-8202, (425) 641-1773 FAX    Internet FAX