[hylafax-users] Clients with multiple IP addresses

I have been deploying several new computers that have the 'faxstat'
command.
As long as these machines had a single NIC and IP address, all I had to
to is
include the alphabetic hostname in the hosts.hfaxd file, and everything
worked fine.

The problem began with the new multi-IP hosts.  If I type 'faxstat', it
works one
time, but a few seconds later it fails with the following error message:

130 Warning, client address "w.x.y.z" is not listed for host name
"<hostname>".

Obviously, this is caused by the round-robin response of the resolver.
If have tried including the 2 IPs of the client, numerically, but I
still get
the error message above, even when I am typing the 'faxstat' command
on the same machine where HylaFAX is running.

It looks to me that HylaFAX is not prepared to handle clients with
multiple IP addresses (?)

This is on the latest HylaFAX released a couple of weeks ago (4.1) on
RedHat Linux 7.x.

TIA,

-Ramon F. Herrera