[hylafax-users] Semi automatic fax switch

I' ve a question for the group. I was not able to send a fax to a person who
had the kind of machine that asks:

"Press * to send a fax. Press 1 if you want to talk to user xxx"

I tried to change the fax number to "<areacode><faxnumber>,,,,*", but it
didn't work. At the '*' sound (I heard that from the modem loudspeaker) the
communication terminated.

Any suggestions ?

Bye!
Fabrizio