Re: [hylafax-users] Receiving fax process abnormally exits, leaving stale LCK, requiring SIGHUP

Hi,

I do not think the problem occurs _randomly_ so to speak. I will chase
up the other logs though... I think it's just an interrupted call that
causes the error -- someone pressing cancel or hanging up, I guess.

I think I could reproduce the error, but I haven't as yet tried
because I'm not actually on site. The fax is 6000km away, across the
ocean, in another country. ;-P And I haven't been able to push around
someone local to assist me (whilst I watch the logs, of course).

If no other solutions manifest themselves, I'll soon be ordering some
people around via instant messaging. ;-)

B.      http://makelinux.org/    "Always real."    http://realthought.net/