[hylafax-users] remote clients cannot send fax

Hi all,

I've installed hylafax-4.1-1 rpm on my redhat 7.1 .
I have edited etc/hosts.hfaxd and added the ip addresses of the remote
clients.

When the remote client use sendfax to starts a fax job, it get a
response "425 Cannot build data connection: No route to host."

I tried whfc, it got a box saying "Data connection successfully opened" but
then the whole whfc is hanged!

In both cases, there is only a line logged in the the
server's /var/log/messages:
Jul 18 11:20:44 tpc HylaFAX[4181]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation
semantics.

I can use sendfax without any problems in the server machine locally.
Did I miss somethings to allow remote faxing??

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
  Alex