[hylafax-users] DTMF recognition and hylafax

Hello,

  Does anybody know if hylafax can play a message with something like
  vgetty prompt for a extension to be dialed and route faxes to email
  based upon that?  I know that all the pieces are possible, but I'm not
  sure how the functionality of faxgetty and vgetty combine, or
  whether there is another alternative?  I wouldn't mind coding up a
  Perl script myself using http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=ivrs
  but could I pass control to faxgetty afterward or could faxgetty run
  my script?

--
Best regards,
 Jonathan                          mailto:jgrimm@catinthebox.com