Re: [hylafax-users] 8:+FCERROR while receiving

Jean-Pierre Schwickerath schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Hylafax 4.1 rc2 with an Elsa Microlink 56k fun on LFS (Linux From
> Scratch) distribution, kernel 2.4.6

> When I am receiving faxes, I have many who stop after a short time with an
> fcerror
> Jean-Pierre
>
> --
> Jean-Pierre Schwickerath - Powered by GNU/LinuX!
> E-Mail: hylafax@schwicky.net - http://schwicky.net
> PGP Key ID: 0x48C39212 - AIM: Schwicky - ICQ's UIN: 4690141

We have made some tests with this modem too. It seems that this modem
has bugs in the fax-firmware and isn't even a original ELSA-Modem but a
relabeld 3rd party product.
We switched to the Microlink INTERNET and have no trouble at all.
If you want to use the FUN further try the fax-class 1 instead.

Hope this helps

--
Andreas Hödle (Systemadministration)

Kühn & Weyh Software GmbH