[hylafax-users] inbound fax problem

Hello...

I have installed hylafax on my server and hey it's great. Fax-ing to other
fax-machines works perfect :-)

We (our family) use one analog phoneline for voice-calls and now I want to
install fax-ing on this line too. Outgoing faxes are no problem, but with
inbound faxes there's one big problem: How can hylafax or the fax-modem find
out if the call is a fax-call or a voice-call?

When the telephone rings I don't know if this a fax or a voice call!?

After 3 rings the modem will be active and the person on the telefon hear
nice sounds ;-)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--