Re: [hylafax-users] Incoming call is allways addressed as fax!!?!?!

Hi,
I've tried to setup the AdaptiveAnswer within
hylafax...the thing keeps answering everything as a
fax...Although I don't know if I setup everything OK.
I just added in the default lines for the
AdaptiveAnswer:
AdaptiveAnswer:         yes             # enable
adaptive answer
    AnswerRotary:           "voice fax data"      #
answer for fax, then data
    ModemAnswerCmd:         AT+FCLASS=1;A   # default
is to answer as fax
    ModemAnswerDataCmd:     ATH+FCLASS=0;A  # hangup
and answer as data
    Class1RecvIdentTimer:   10000           # timeout
fax answer in 10 secs

Is there anything else I need?