Re: [hylafax-users] capi4hylafax, external TA, ...

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:43:10 +0200, you wrote:

>capi4hylafax will not work with it. AFAIK it is programmed upon CAPI 2.0
>which is complete incompatible with CAPI 1.x.
After sending the email I found out that ZyXEL OmninetD is capi2.0, it was the
distributor www site that was incorrect.

>if you can use your TA is easily answerd, there are to possibilitys:
>1.) your TA supports a normal AT commandset for faxing, like the
>ZYXEL Elite 264ID does), then you are in buisines and can use it to do
>faxing with Hylafax, it operates like a normal serial modem.
My TA supports AT commands, but not for fax, because it's a cheap one, 138 euro
(does not have a modem inside), while 2864I is 379 (modem inside),
ati1

ZyXEL omni.net DATA DSS1: V 1.05
B0C1
ati3

ZyXEL ISDN MODEM LINK STATUS REPORT

Connect DTE Speed     : CONNECT 38400
Error Control Level   :
Protocol Link Speed   : PPP 64000
Cause                 : Normal call clearing
Cause Value           : 16
Bytes Received        : 325
Bytes Sent            : 5
HDLC FCS Error        : 0
HDLC Receive Overrun  : 0
HDLC Transmit Underrun: 0

OK
at+fclass=?
ERROR

at&v
Current settings .....
ISDN Outgoing Service : PPP+X.75+V.120                        38400 N81
 E1  Q0  V1  X5  Z0

Thanks

--
giulioo@pobox.com